We have twenty years of experience working with a wide range of best-selling books and authors including narrative and literary fiction and non-fiction; memoirs; self-help; spirituality; cookbooks; politics; children’s books; photo books; commercial fiction; history; science and the environment; fashion, and more.
Our standard campaign includes traditional and digital publicity on all forms: print, online, radio, and video as well as branded press materials, marketing accessories like postcards and flyers, and brand consultation for your website, logo, messaging, etc.
We specialize in creating a well-thought out plan that will create the greatest opportunities to reach multiple audiences and book buyers. Additional campaign features including tour markets; web design; content marketing; and social media management are customized features that can be added to your campaign.
Public Relations/Brand Marketing
Are you a CEO, spokesperson, author, expert? Do you want to join the global conversation on your topic, increase your sales and/or sell a product? We have a program to establish brands and people in the marketplace through an integrated public relations campaign that includes media relations, brand marketing, and social media.
If you are interested in growing your public profile and platform as a leader in your field, we have a campaign that can structure your foundation, build a reputation you have already started to establish, and shift the message to emphasize your new business venture, book, show, or idea. Campaign pricing varies according to the needs of the client.
Are you writing a book, have a book about to be published, are looking for a publisher, or plan to self-publish?
If you are not sure of what you need in order to publicize and market your project and do not want to commit to a consultant contract, we can help. We offer an initial consulting package that will guide you in deciding what you need to do in order to make your book’s publication a success whether you are self-publishing, working with a hybrid publishing model, or are going to be traditionally published.
Take the first step with our Initial Consulting Package:
- A one-hour conversation to discuss you, your book, your goals, and your current profile and platform.
- A review of your materials, whether it is the finished book, chapters, tables of contents, your resume, or a proposal.
- A written promotion plan that you can keep and use at your discretion.
The plan will include:
- A summary of who we think you need to consider as your audiences and how we think you might reach them.
- A bulleted list of activities that we recommend would need to be executed in order to promote your book at the highest success rate including examples of media outlets, event venues, social media channels, etc.
- Advice and direction on what you need to consider and what questions you need to ask, depending on whether you plan to self-publish, work on a hybrid publishing model, or if you are going to be traditionally published.
Our plan is based on twenty years of experience working with hundreds of authors and campaigns, many of which have appeared on bestsellers lists and at least two of which debuted at number one on the New York Times list.
If you decide to work with Claire McKinneyPR at any point in the promotion process, the cost of the consulting package will be deducted from the price of your campaign.
Once we receive your information and payment, we will contact you in 1-3 business days by email for scheduling.