Book Publicity Services
When it comes to book publicity services, we have over twenty years of experience working with a wide range of best-selling books and authors including narrative and literary fiction and non-fiction; memoirs; self-help; spirituality; cookbooks; politics; children’s books; photo books; commercial fiction; history; science and the environment; fashion, and more. We work with traditional and indie publishers and authors.
- Traditional and digital media placement in all forms: print, online, radio, and tv/video.
- Branded press materials
- Marketing accessories like postcards and flyers
- Brand consultation for your website, logo, messaging, etc.
- Tours and events
- Marketing to niche audiences
- Content marketing
- Social media management
Public Relations / Brand Marketing Services
Are you a CEO, spokesperson, author, expert? Do you want to join the global conversation on your topic, increase your sales and/or sell a product? We have a program to establish brands and people in the marketplace through an integrated public relations campaign that includes media relations, content marketing, and social media.
If you are interested in growing your public profile and platform as a leader in your field, we have a campaign that can structure your foundation, build a reputation you have already started to establish, and shift the message to emphasize your new business venture, book, show, or idea.
Individual Packages and Services
If you are not sure of what you need in order to publicize and market your project and/or you do not want to commit to a consultant contract, we can help. We offer a selection of smaller packages that may better suit your needs.
Initial Consulting Package:
- A one-hour conversation to discuss you, your book, your goals, and your current profile and platform.
- A review of your materials, whether it is the finished book, chapters, tables of contents, your resume, or a proposal.
- A written promotion plan that you can keep and use at your discretion.
Press Kit Package:
- Press release
- Q&A questions, editing, and formatting
- Full bio
- Praise sheet and/or press sheet
- Press Kit Package and Initial Consulting Package
- List of 50 potential media outlets for you and your book with email and street addresses.